B&B CASA DUE TIGLI
Via San Martino 4 – 33040 Corno di Rosazzo – c.f. CRPMRT47E07F356I
INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
(Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
We inform you, in compliance with art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, your Personal Data will be processed – in compliance with current regulations – by Carpenetti Umberto, owner of the B&B Casa Due Tigli, as Data Controller, for the following purposes and with the methods stated below.
- Nature of the Data: personal data provided by data subject, e.g. common personal data, economic personal data
- The purposes of Personal Data Processing, mandatory or optional nature of data provision, consequences of the possible refusal: the Data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
– legal obligations, regulations or EU legislation fulfillments – Article 6 Paragraph 1 Let.c, in particular communication to the Police Headquarters of the housed customers; common personal data pursuant to Article 109 of RD18.6.1931 n.773
– accounting and tax obligations – Article 6 Paragraph 1 Let.b (the provision of data is mandatory and any refusal to provide such data entails the failed or partial resolution of the contract and the ceasing of the relationship)
- Processing methods: in relation to the stated purposes, your personal data is processed in printed or electronic form.
The processing operations, in compliance with current legislation, are carried out to guarantee the logical security, physical security and confidentiality of your personal data. The owner does not use means of automated decision-making.
- Legitimate purposes by the Data Controller or by third parties: processing is lawful only if one of the following conditions exists:
– data subject has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes;
– processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation;
– the processing is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or the exercise of public authority.
- Scope of communication and distribution of data: Your data may be disclosed to:
– all subjects whose right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of legislative measures;
– all those natural and/or legal persons, public or private, when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the ways and for the purposes described above and in particular: Police Headquarters, External Professionals, Tax Consultants, Public Entities, with or without legal personality, Banks, Credit Institutions and Insurance Companies.
– a recipient in a third country or an international organization in compliance with EU Regulation 679/2016.
- Mode and extent of retention of personal data: the data is stored in paper and computer archives for a period of time not exceeding that of the stay at the structure.
- Data Controller: the Data Controller is Umberto Carpenetti owner of the B&B Casa due Tigli –
No Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed and the updated list of those responsible and of the persons in charge of the treatment is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
- Data Subjects Rights: You may, at any time, exercise the following rights: access to personal data concerning you/correction or voidance of the data/ limitation of processing / objection to processing / data portability / consent’s revocation (consent’s revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation) / send a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Authority).
You may exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com