Casa Due Tigli is located in a strategic area of Friuli: at the foot of the Colli Orientali, in a truly unique food & wine context.
Nearby there are many cycle paths (different difficulty levels) and the naturalistic context of Plessiva and Bosco Romagno (woods equipped for various sports activities and relaxing outdoor picnics).
At short distance you can visit:
- Cividale del Friuli (medioeval town)
- Udine (Tiepolo frescoes)
- Gorizia (medieval castle)
- Trieste and the castles of Duino and Miramare
- Palmanova (the star-shaped defensive wall)
- Aquileia (second city of the Roman Empire, the Basilica and the national archaeological museum are very famous)
- Grado, with the typical small streets (calli) and the famous beaches
Venice can be reached in just 1 hour by train
TO BOOK A ROOM
Click the button below and send an email request